Following guidelines are to be followed strictly by the authors:
- The manuscripts for publication are required to be in clear, concise, and grammatically correct English.
- The manuscript is required to be written in the English language only. However, English translation is required to be provided to incorporate words or text from any other language (indigenous or foreign)
- Journal only consider MS word file submission, pdf files are not acceptable.
- The manuscripts are required to be written with 12 font sizes in Times New Roman font style. The line spacing should be 1 (one) with a 1-inch margin of the page from all sides.
- The font size for the title of the article should be 14 (fourteen).
- Abstract and keywords, along with their headings, should be in 12 (twelve).
- Authors' names and affiliations should be written also in 10.
- The entire content of the article, along with headings and references, should be in 12. The font style for the manuscript is required to be 'Times New Roman.'
- The heading should be bold and indicated in the article with initial capital letters.
- The first paragraph after each heading should be without indentation. If the heading contains more than one section, after the first paragraph following sections should be with indentation.
- The title of the manuscript is required to be bold with initial capital letters of all the words.
- The detail of the authorship is required to be given on the title page along with their email and affiliations (department, university, city, and country)
- The authorship is required to be given in the same order as you want them to appear in the published paper. No change in the order of the authorship is made later.
- The whole manuscript, with references, is required to be typed single-spaced on one side of the paper.
- All pages should be numbered consecutively in the bottom right starting from the title page.
- The following guidelines are required to be followed before reproducing tables and figures from supplementary sources:
- Figure numbers are required to be in order, i.e., Figure 1, Figure 2. Figures with multipart should be labelled as Figure 1(a)
- All the tables and figures are required to be incorporated according to APA format (6th edition)
- The table number and title should be mentioned above the table, whereas the figure number and title should be at the bottom of a figure.
- Ensure double-checking the references for consistency with the text of the article.
- References are required to be indented without space.
Note: The manuscripts that are not prepared in the light of the above-mentioned guidelines may be reverted to the author before reviewing for correction.
The manuscript for publication is required to be submitted in the following order:
Title and Authorship Information
The title of the manuscript is required to be a brief-phrase and in capitalized words that describe the contents of the paper. The Title Page should include the authors' full names and affiliations, the name of the corresponding author along with phone, fax, and E-mail information.
The abstract of all the manuscripts should not exceed 200-300 words. The abstract should clearly describe the scope, methods, data collection and its tools, framework, hypothesis or rationale for the work, and the main findings in complete sentences, active verbs. The abstract should be written in the past tense. Standard nomenclature should be used and abbreviations should be avoided. No literature should be cited.
Only 5-7 Keywords are required to be given under the abstract.
This segment should contain adequate background information, provide a clear statement of the problem, the relevant literature on the subject, and the proposed method or elucidation, and the knowledge gap. The aims of the manuscript should be clearly stated. It should be comprehensible to colleagues from a wide-ranging collection of disciplines.
The literature review should be in a comprehensive review form that gives the information of the literature available related to the given research. It should be a summary, analysis, and evaluation of the literature and an explanation of what research has already been performed in that particular domain.
Methodology/ research design/ framework
This should be complete enough to provide sufficient detail to allow the work to be repeated by others. However, only truly new procedures should be described in detail; previously published procedures should be cited, and important modifications of published procedures should be mentioned briefly. Methodology and framework in general use need not be described in detail.
The discussion should consider the results in relation to any hypotheses advanced in the Introduction and place the study in the context of other work. Results and Discussion sections can be combined.
Results should be given in a rational sequence in the text, tables, and figures; repetitive demonstration of similar data in diverse forms should be escaped. The results should not comprise a material suitable to the Discussion. It should be written in the past tense when describing findings in the authors' experiments. Results should be explained, but largely without referring to the literature.
The content of this section should not significantly match the abstract.
Authors are directed to follow APA (American Psychological Association) References style while giving references for Figures (Including Images) and Tables, Figures / Illustrations / Photographs Tables, and Equations while their submitting paper.
Submission Preparation Checklist
Before submission of your manuscript, please check that:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- All references cited in the text are included in the reference section.
- All figures and tables are cited in the text.
- The pages are numbered bottom right side.
- Plagiarism Reports is not more than 18% (Turnitin).
- Does the paper fall under Journal Scope?
- Does Paper have followed Journal Template?
- Paper is submitted with condition that it has not been published earlier or is not under consideration in any other journal.
Note: In case of failure of the above checklist, the paper is desk rejected and does not process further. If a paper passes the above checklist, it will be further forward for the following review process.
Editorial Correspondence should be addressed to:
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, transmitted, or disseminated, in any form, or by any means, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
For online submission of the manuscript Click Here.
The Research Syndicate Academy