IBSS is following the HEC (Pakistan) policies regarding Turnitin Originality Report and Plagiarism.
Zero tolerance Policy on Plagiarism issue. IBSS aims for original script having 18 or below 18 % Turnitin Originality Report.
HEC relevant Weblinks:
Tips for avoiding plagiarism
- Cite all your sources, whether you have read or heard them,
- Keep full records of every source of information you use including the date you accessed electronic resources,
- Place quotation marks around any words you copy verbatim and credit the source,
- Use your own words when summarizing or paraphrasing someone else’s words–but don’t forget–you will still need to reference it!
- Make sure you check with your Journal which referencing system they want you to use